How to Book1. Please Read all information listed on this page first and foremost and the exhibitor FAQ located HERE.
2. Complete the Booking Form online HERE.
3. We will then invoice you and give you details on how to pay. We can offer BACS, paypal, cheque and cash as payment methods.
4. If you have any questions or problems, please mail us at: email@example.com
Pricing InformationStandard Exhibitors - (Located in expanded areas) £115 in total for both days per table (Note this area is not open on the Friday preview day). Tables are 6ft by 2ft in size so we would advise to book a minimum of two tables. One pass per table. Extra passes cost £20 each, and backing tables cost £50 each.
Premium Exhibitors - (Located in upstairs hall) £155 in total for all three days per table. Tables are 6ft by 2ft in size so we would advise to book a minimum of two tables. One pass per table. Extra passes cost £20 each, and backing tables cost £50 each.
Art/Crafts Tables (located expanded area) - £75 for both days for 1 table (this includes one free pass, note this area is not open on the Friday preview day). Please note tables are 6ft by 2ft in size.
Indies Tables (located in Publishers Room) - £45 for both days for 1 table which includes 1 free pass, power and the option of borrowing a 21" HDMI monitor for free (you must state you require this beforehand so we can book this in for you). We can provide further equipment hire on request.
Footfall, Customer-Base and Spacing- Footfall for the event will be an increased 4,000 unique attendees (Unlike a lot of events, we do not double count those that go for both days, they still count as 1).
- Age-range tends to fall within the 18 to 25 bracket, university student.
- Gender is approximately 40% female, 60% male.
- Interests typically are anime fans, video gaming, cosplay and general geek culture such as sci-fi, fantasy, comics and movies.
- To avoid sales being diluted, we cap the number of tables where products or arts and crafts may be sold to 36 tables maximum. Any subsequent tables are for promotional purposes only.
Discounts/Incentives- We can do between a 5% to 10% discount to commercial dealers to those who will help promote the event via at least two of their social media, flyers in sold products and mailing-list/website(ask for this).
Opening Hours/Setup- Setup 9am onward both days
- Opening 1pm Friday, 11am Saturday, 11am Sunday
- Closing 8pm Friday, 8pm Saturday and 6pm Sunday