How to Book
1. Please Read all information listed on this page first and foremost and the Exhibitor FAQ.
2. Complete the Online Booking Form.
3. We will then invoice you and give you details on how to pay. We can offer BACS,
4. If you have any questions or problems, please mail us
All our events and table prices for 2019 can be viewed in our Exhibitor Prices Document.
Standard Exhibitors – (Located in expanded areas) Trading is for two days (This area is not open on the Friday preview day). Tables are 6ft by 2ft in size so we would advise
Premium Exhibitors – (Located in upstairs hall) Trading is for all three days per table. Tables are 6ft by 2ft in size so we would advise
Art/Crafts Tables (located expanded area) – Trading is for two days (this includes one free pass, note this area is not open on the Friday preview day). Please note tables are slightly smaller at 4ft by 2ft in size.
– We offer
– Higher sponsorship packages, which include social-media posts from our
– Footfall for the event will be an increased 4,000 unique attendees (Unlike a lot of events, we do not double count those that go for both days, they still count as 1).
– Age-range tends to fall within the 18 to 25 bracket, university student.
– Gender is approximately 40% female, 60% male.
– Interests typically are anime fans, video gaming, cosplay and general geek
– To avoid sales being diluted, we cap the number of tables where products or arts and crafts may be sold to 36 tables maximum. Any subsequent tables are for promotional purposes only.
We are always happy to discuss sponsorship with any company attending. If your company is interested in providing prize support for a specific event or activity, then please do contact us and we.ll discuss. We are also looking for help with
A full exhibitors information pack will be sent 2-3 weeks prior to the event with contact numbers, loading information and anything else related to on the